There are no more Monday and Thursday outdoor sessions due to the failing light. We restart back indoors on Monday 30th September with Circuits 18.30-20.00 at Lavington School's Sports Hall. The Thursday Juniors Group restarts indoors on 1st October at the same venue 5.30-6.30. Sessions fees for all sessions are £4. There will be some Sunday morning sessions for the older group by arrangement with Deborah. These will be posted here and on our private Facebook page which we would appreciate everyone asking to join if possible.
Training tonight Monday 9 September is cancelled.
Please check here to see if training tonight has been cancelled due to the rain. Final decision will be posted at 5pm if the session is being cancelled.
This Thursday 4th September has been cancelled.
In order to train outside for as long as possible We propose to run the Junior sessions from the earlier times of 5-6pm and the other sessions for the older group from 6-7.30pm. As there are no lights at the track, we feel these earlier times will enable us to train outdoors for a bit longer.
There will be no High Jump training on Sunday 25 Aug or training on Bank Holiday Monday 26 Aug.
Thursday 1 August is the last training session until Monday 19th August as the coaches will be taking a short break.
Please note there are still places available for our Summer Camp on 14-16 August at Marlborough College. This is for Years 5 and above and costs £10 per day. Please contact Deborah if interested.