POSSIBLE CANCELLATION OF TRAINING 27 AUGUST
Please note that the weather forecast for the rest of today, Thursday 27th August is decidedly unsettled and rainy. As we are now back training on the grass field, conditions could be very slippery and also we have nowhere to shelter. If it is still raining at 4.15 this afternoon, I shall cancel both the Junior and older group sessions so PLEASE check here. I have also posted this info on our private Facebook page. If you know anyone who doesn't look at either of the places where I post info, please let them know, especially as I know there are a couple of new youngsters possibly coming along today.